Sunday, September 03, 2006

Theres No Place Like Home

This labor day weekend I went back to Burnet to visit with my family and friends. Let me tell you after being gone from home for nearly a month theres no place like home. I love coming back because when I show up everyone is glad to see me and even meet me at the front door with questions like, "How's college going"and "How's your new roomates."Their so excited to see me and im excited to see them. Im treated like royalty with cold glasses of homemade sweet tea given to me upon request. Its incredible. I liked my house before I left for college, it was comfortable, but it just wasn't the same. Now I feel needed and missed when I come back. Its an awesome feeling to have and I think I'll start coming home more often to embrace that feeling.

No comments: