Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Beloved Longhorns

I was so excited at the beginning of this week. The most important game of the whole college football season was coming on, the longhorns vs. the buckeyes. I went home to watch the game with my family and we had everything right before the game. We were all decked out in our longhorn gear and had chips, queso, buffaolo wings,etc. We were all ready and waiting for a longhorn win but of course what happened, the buckeyes won. It was one of the saddist days in the Bell house that I can remember. I stayed awake til 2 o'clock the next mourning just thinking about what went wrong in the game. The season is all but over for my beloved longhorns. No national championship this year. This terrible lost pretty much ruins my whole college football season which is pretty much my whole life from August to February. Next time you are watching the longhorns please think of me and root for the longhorns a little harder.

No comments: